Sick (fit) notes

If you have been ill and off work for more than 7 days, you will need a doctor’s certificate. These certificates are also called ‘Fitness To Work’ Certificates or Sick Notes.

Please use the eConsult link to request a sick note. Once you’ve clicked on the link, please select the ‘Sick notes..’ option and complete the econsult.