Patients in cohorts 1-9. As a reminder they are as follows;
- Residents in a care home for older adults and their staff
- All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- All those 65 years of age and over
- All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at a higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years and over
- All those 50 years and over
As per phases one and two we will be following guidelines on when we can release which cohort and will keep you in regular contact regarding release dates.
We can ONLY administer booster to doses to patients who are AT LEAST 6 months from the date of their second doses.
If anyone books in below this timescale then they will be turned away at the site as we have been provided very strict guidance on this from NHSE which may carry consequences for the site should we ignore the regulations.
We will only be administering Pfizer Vaccines as booster doses and as per guidance this will be the main booster offered regardless of what your previous vaccinations were. If you are unable to have the Pfizer vaccine we are awaiting further guidance on delivery dates for alternatives.